Compaction, Contamination, Material Bridging and risk of Combustion. The four traditional problems commercial compost producers have faced when attempting to stockpile mulch. The EDGE FTS Mulch Master combines traditional flipping and rotation with the constant material flow to overcome these traditional challenges, & also giving you a cheaper alternative to a windrow turner.
Designed specifically for the stockpiling of lower-density, bulky materials such as mulch, compost and soils, the EDGE FTS Mulch Master boasts a huge hopper capacity of 19.6yrds³. The FTS Mulch Master has a 25% additional buffer capacity over the standard EDGE FTS units with a bespoke hopper design to prevent material bridging. The variable high-speed feeder conveyor enables an even spread of material and is further regulated via the double-screwed forward/reverse auger. The auger fulfils two roles; it conditions material by flipping and rotating allowing the material to separate, aerate and untangle as well as regulating the flow of material and preventing material bridging at the transfer point.
CALL US TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.
- Discharge conveyor lengths from 20-23m (65-75’)
- Chassis format; Track or 360° Unlimited
- Power-source options: Diesel/Hydraulic, Diesel Genset, Dual Power
- Over-band magnet
- Remote stop/start feeder
- Complete remote functionality
- Remote tracking
- Rubber or steel plate tracks
- Fold down head section for barge/train wagon loading
- Various hopper liners
- Hopper extensions
- Full, 1/2 and quarter-length rubber conveyor skirting is available
- Various belt types and plys available
- Variable speed discharge conveyor